Health and Social Services
Substance Abuse Treatment
The Sauk-Suiattle Indian Tribe Substance Abuse Agency is a state licensed agency serving the Sauk-Suiattle Indian Tribe, and the surrounding communities of Snohomish and Skagit Counties. We provide help for those suffering from the disease of addiction and the misery of craving. We believe that addiction can be treated, that recovery is possible, and that lives can be rebuilt.
We provide assessments and treatment for both adults and youth, and work with Washington Superior and State Courts, Dept. of Social and Health Services, Indian Child Welfare, Child Protective Services, Youth Probation, and locally with Darrington Schools. For Medicaid clients, without their own transport, we can provide transport from home to treatment.
· Adult and Youth assessments including DUI & Deferred Prosecution
· ASAM Level 1 outpatient treatment. Youth & adult:
Weekly group; monthly individual sessions; UAs and compliance reports as needed.
· ASAM Level 2.1 Intensive Outpatient Treatment. Youth & adult:
Three sessions weekly—group and individual; UAs and compliance reports as needed.
Transfer to Level 1 after 12 weeks
Referral for Suboxone
· For those in treatment for opiate addiction we can refer and co-ordinate suboxone support.
· The Sauk-Suiattle Indian Tribe operates a bus service daily, and can also provide door to door individual transport for clients with Medicaid, without their own transportation.
· We recognize that addiction affects the whole family and provide family sessions, open to families of anyone in treatment.
· We can assist with understanding the nature of addiction and recovery. Most importantly we can provide a safe place for families to express their own difficulties with their loved ones’ behavior.
· Many families have been affected for a long time, without any opportunity to address the hurt and trauma that has been caused by someone suffering from addiction.
· We provide an environment for families to voice their concerns.
EXTERNAL RECOVERY RESOURCES:
Alcoholics Anonymous: https://www.aa.org
Narcotics Anonymous: http://www.na-recovery.org
Celebrate Recovery Local Meetings:
Darrington: Wednesdays 6pm
Glad Tidings assembly of God
45631 HWY530, Darrington WA 98241
Arlington: Fridays 6pm
Arlington Assembly of God
201 North Stillaguamish Ave, Arlington WA 98223
Celebrate Recovery: http://www.celebraterecovery.com
© 2007 all rights reserved www.sauk-suiattle.com